- Check our 'Clinic Hours' table.
- Call the department you want to make an appointment for.
You may visit us without appointment
- Because of the legal status of KAIST Clinic, we can provide our service only to the KAIST members and their families.
- If KAIST members want to have their family visit us for medical treatment, please bring that person's ID card and a document that could prove family relation(i.e. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.)
- Those who have booked, please go directly to the relevant department on the day of the reservation.
- Dentistry, Dermatology and Stress Clinic appointment is only avaliable by telephone.
- Chest X-ray sevice is not available without an online appointment.
- You can confirm your appointment at the Main 'Mental Health Test for enrolled students' menu.
- Please register 30 minutes before consultation hours.
Support for SHIA(Student Health Insurance Association) members
Students who have SHIA membership on the checkup date is eligible for SHIA support as below.
- Health Checkup Appointment
A) SHIA members are given financial support up to 40,000KRW for BASIC, PLUS, COMPREHENSIVE health checkup once a year.
Recipients of special health checkup once a year are excluded from the financial support(40,000KRW) for the health checkups.
B) Light, Employment and Study abroad examination are excluded from SHIA support.
- Chest X-ray examination
SHIA members who had health checkup of 1-A) will be given free chest X-ray once in the following semester.
Notice for Wating Time
We will see you as quickly as we can but waiting time will vary depending on patient volume at any given time. For smooth patient flow, please understand that patients are seen in order of priority.
The Order Patients Are Seen
- Patients with appointments : In order of appointment time.
- Walk-in patients : In order of arrival to the clinic
Our goal is to keep every patient as close to their scheduled appointment time as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
|Items Covered by NHI||Items NOT Covered by NHI|
|Students||SHIA and KAIST will refund for the expenses||Reasonable fee set by KAIST|
|Staff||Regular Rate set by NHI|
|Family||Regular Rate set by NHI|