Any medical examination available?
- All program available ( BASIC / LIGHT / Recruitment & Studying Abroad health checkup )
- SHIA do not support LIGHT / Recruitment & Studying Abroad Program.
- Please visit KAIST Clinic after appointment.
- If you have health checkup during Mar.- Jun., Sep-Nov., your waiting time will be shortened.
- Internet advance reservation (including same day) required, Chest X-rays can be taken only by reserved person
- For the chest X-ray, please come in clothes that do not have buttons or zippers, comfortable clothes to change into, and refrain from wearing metal accessories.
- prepared thing: : KAIST ID (or mobile ID)
Support for SHIA(Student Health Insurance Association) members
Students who have SHIA membership on the checkup date is eligible for SHIA support as below.
- Health checkup appointment
A) SHIA members are given financial support up to KRW 50,000 for BASIC health checkup once a year.
- Chest X-ray examination
SHIA members who had health checkup of 1-A) will be given free chest X-ray once in the following semester.